jeudi 21 mars 2013

A little bit of love...

Hi everybody,


Because I'm not writing much these days, I thought I would share this video with you instead...




I discovered Emilie's songs about a year ago thanks to my sister Florence, who used to play football with her for the PSG girls' team back in the days...I  knew she was going to go far - and it turns out she is releasing her first album in a few weeks' time :) She really deserves her big break so I hope this video will have convinced you to go and listen to some more! 

The funny thing is that this particular video was actually filmed by a childhood friend of mine, Manou - and they had no idea Florence knew them both!

Manou created an amazing website a few years ago - Bruxelles Ma Belle (http://www.bruxellesmabelle.net/artistes/emiliegassin) 
He posts new acoustic videos every Tuesday: the artists sing their songs live in various places around Brussels...Such an original concept and a very good way to promote the city :) 

So proud of them both...They are so passionate about what they do, it really  is an inspiration to me.

Hope you enjoyed it!

Love,

Laura xxx





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire